Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

I spent New Year's Eve with one of my favorite families - the Gormans. They have the 2 sweetest boys that I love to play with.
Davis got great new toys for Christmas that I don't see a lot of in my house.
I'm obsessed with Baby Noah. I have to push his swing faster, take his blanket off, give him toys, and the list goes on and on.
We watched a little movie after dinner.
I got to hold baby Noah again. And yes, his name is "Baby Noah."
gave Davis some hugs
and told him a secret or two
We made ourselves Potato Heads.
and horsed around on his comfy chair. Davis and I didn't quite make it to midnight, but may have with all the energy we still had by the time we went to bed that night.

No comments: